Skin peels help to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and pore size. Peels can also help to create a more even skin tone and brighten the complexion leaving you feeling refreshed and youthful.
|Skin Tech Peel – Medium||£85|
|Skin Tech Peel T.C.A – Strong||£110|
|Course of 4 Strong T.C.A Peels with Cream||£380|
|Skin Tech Specialist Creams||From £30|
|Enerpeel JR – General Peel||£85|
|Enerpeel SA – Acne||£85|
|Enerpeel EL – Eyes & Lips||£95|
|Enerpeel PA – Lines, Wrinkles & Hyperpigmentation||£80|
|Enerpeel MA – Exfoliating||£80|
|Obagi Blue Radiance Peel||£85|
All peels work by gently rubbing the skin with a non-toxic chemical solution to remove the unwanted top layer. This encourages collagen production and cell renewal, to reveal an age-defying healthier, younger-looking you. Treatment is pain-free, though some peels can lead to light swelling of the affected area or peeling of the skin for a few days after the procedure. A trained expert can give you the advice you need on the right type of peel for you, devising a tailored treatment plan to achieve optimum results. At The White Rooms we offer different peels – our 3 most popular peels are by Skin tech, Enerpeel and Obagi.
Skin tech peels can be used to treat acne and scaring, sun damage, hyper-pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles. Skin tech helps reduce all signs of aging that can occur on the face hands décolletage.
Enerpeel is a new sophisticated peel that is designed to combat tell tale signs of ageing around the face and neck. It also helps to even out problems and damage caused by acne scarring
Obagi can be used to treat fine lines wrinkles epidermal and dermal pigmentation problems, superficial acne scarring and overall texture and appearance of skin.
- Improve a range of skin concerns, including photo damage, and results in an overall improvement in texture and tone
- Drives new skin cells to the surface, resulting in smoother skin, reduced lines and wrinkles and improved tolerance
- Reduces uneven pigmentation found in freckles and age spots and prevents the formation of new pigmentation
- Promotes uniform cells at the deep layers for improved skin structure and better balanced skin tone
- Boosts collagen and elastin production for firmer and resilient skin with fewer lines and wrinkles
- Improves circulation and nutrient supply for natural hydration and healthy glowing skin
Depending on the depth peel, healing time is between 1 and 7 days. After the procedure you may experience some mild dryness red or flaking of the dead skin.
- The Dermapen and Peel Offer
- Get great looking skin with a little help from The White Rooms
- Full Dermapen Treatment
- 1 x Chemical Peel
- All About You
- Get skin ready! Banish fine lines and get hydrated, glowing skin!
- Full Skin Consultation
- one Dermapen treatment
- Specialised skincare product
- The November Offer
- Total skin transformation. This will leave you feeling amazing!
- 2 x Area Wrinkle Relaxing and a facial peel